Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H&C PR application

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 545546547548549 570>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2020 at 11:45pm
@PirateZee I'm assuming you got medical and other instructions via e-mail. At the end of that email there will be Alphanumeric info about the officer handling your file right now. I would advise sending an email to the office you got the instructions from and in the subject line write in all CAPS 'ATTN OFFICER (insert officer code), Application #: (insert your application #).

In that email tell the officer why you cannot obtain the PCC from that particular country. Attach PROOF that you tried to obtain the certificate. The onus is on you to prove that you really did try. And wait to hear back.

Once i had gotten medical and other instructions back in March for my father's file this is how i had communicated with the officer as we had needed numerous extensions due to the COVID lockdown.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 10:51am
Goodmorning guys my lawyer just send me my approval letter got approved this morning! To God be the glory great things he as done, I'm praying for you guys too.
bushra1122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bushra1122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by baby g baby g wrote:

Goodmorning guys my lawyer just send me my approval letter got approved this morning! To God be the glory great things he as done, I'm praying for you guys too.

I'm so so happy to read this babyg. Your patience has paid off!! CONGRATULATIONS to you.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 12:55pm
Thank you bushra1122!
Godblessus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godblessus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 1:01pm
Congratulations
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 1:35pm
Omg babyG CONGRATS HUN.
Cammy86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cammy86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 1:37pm
BabyG did your ecas status changed.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 1:56pm
CAMMY86 when I checked it after I received the email from my lawyer nothing as change.
baby g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 1:57pm
Thank you guys!
Faiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 2:07pm
⚠︎︎

Edited by Faiz - 23 Sep 2020 at 1:00am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 545546547548549 570>
  Share Topic