Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

got exclusion order was on study permit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajvir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: got exclusion order was on study permit
    Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 9:42am
 hi there i was a full time student in Canada went on study permit in September 2013 and got an exclusion order of one year in May 2014 at the Vancouver airport while returning from home country because i have texts in my phone relating to work and had no work permit at that time . Moreover i admire that i do work in Canada without work permit and the CBSA officer put me into admissibility and issue me an exclusion order of one year. Now my exclusion has expired an i got admission in an well known university in Master Of Engineering. I am again seeking to get entry in Canada. Can you help me what steps should I have to follow now. Do I still need ARC even if exclusion is expired Your suggestion will be valuabe for me Plz help me out i have all the documents issued bu CIC and CBSA . One more factor I want to include is my current situation is changed since I left canada and have strong ties to my home country . Moreover I will pay my full tuition fee and won't be self funded in canada . This means I won't have to work here . My only goal will complete my masters . i applied last month and got refused by stating that i previously contravaned the conditions Kindly help me out if u can !!! Waiting for your reply
abstrat
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2016 at 12:18pm
Hi

Originally posted by rajvir rajvir wrote:

<span style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 15.359999656677246px; white-space: pre-wrap; : rgb64, 128, 255;">hi there
i was a full time student in Canada went on study permit in September 2013 and got an exclusion order of one year in May 2014 at the Vancouver airport while returning from home country because i have texts in my phone relating to work and had no work permit at that time . Moreover i admire that i do work in Canada without work permit and the CBSA officer put me into admissibility and issue me an exclusion order of one year.
Now my exclusion has expired an i got admission in an well known university in Master Of Engineering. I am again seeking to get entry in Canada.
Can you help me what steps should I have to follow now.
Do I still need ARC even if exclusion is expired

Your suggestion will be valuabe for me
Plz help me out
i have all the documents issued bu CIC and CBSA

One more factor I want to include is my current situation is changed since I left canada and have strong ties to my home country . Moreover I will pay my full tuition fee and won't be self funded in canada . This means I won't have to work here . My only goal will complete my masters .
i applied last month and got refused by stating that i previously contravaned the conditions
Kindly help me out if u can !!!

Waiting for your reply</span>

1. No you don't require an ARC as the year of the exclusion order has passed.
2. You will have to apply for a new study permit. It maybe difficult as IRCC is probably going to take the attitude that you violated your status previously and may violate it again. Unless you can convince the visa office that you won't, then they will probably keep refusing.
PMM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic