Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous > Comments or Suggestions > Spam Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

aghaplast/naveed3213500000

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpenabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: aghaplast/naveed3213500000
    Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 4:09pm

aghaplast and naveed3213500000 are one and the same; accounts suspended and the IP address has been blocked and most posts deleted (some just hidden) . . . including topics in which aghaplast and naveed3213500000 were pretending to be engaged in a discussion with one another.

Obvious intent of participation here was to advertise real estate business, thus just here to spam.

I block IP addresses almost every day for spam, and delete many topics, hide many posts. I ordinarily do so without comment, since blatant spam warrants no more attention and time than necessary to block the IP address, suspend the account, and delete/hide the posts.

I am commenting on this one just in case there is any confusion. The participant attempted to couch some posts in a context that pretended to be relevant. The multiplicity of similar posts quickly dispelled any notion of legitimate participation.
Bureaucracy is what bureaucracy does, or When in doubt, follow the instructions. Otherwise, follow the instructions.

BTW: Not an expert, not a Can. lawyer, never worked in immigration
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic