Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

20000 people

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 7:50am
Hi smily singh,
I got it  from a members post in canada visa forum http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-monsoon-started-at-new-delhi-visa-office-t108483.1035.html Also check the previous to this page 
KLM View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 6:34am
Mr. Narang,

If ur canadian MP (specially conservative PUNJABI MP) now came to India, then pls don't offer him Wine/Whisky/beer/Chiken/Mutton etc like last time. Offer him Bottle of Whisky, filled with ur Ur.... ,Slap him, paint his face black, Dog's sh*t on face. If u dont have courage, then pls call me. U have my number. Usdi MDL, DDL main daunga. U just have to miss call me. I will be available immediately. 
KLM View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 6:38am
Some members are still living in MUNGERI LAL KE HASIN SAPNE. Dont believe on Kenny. All are rejected. Remember my words. 
smily_singh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smily_singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2013 at 6:17am

I think, the analysis by KLM in 2004 forum is correct as also said by me ealier.

There are very strong logics that those who are In Process after 1 Jan 2013, will be processed by CHC, New Delhi. 

Narang is also hopefully right this time. Most of the cases are from India, which will be processed. 

Please remember OB442. In it there was clearly mentioned that applicants with SELDEC = 1/4 will be processed, rest will be terminated. But According to OB442 nobody was eligible from whole world, except some applicants. Then OB442C was introduced to elaborate OB442 further. In OB442C it was cleared to IO that those who qualify Total points & PSDEC=1 are qualified and IO should update their CAIPS and send it to CIC before 30 Nov, 2012. Rest will be terminated. So the applicants up to Jully completely & little one from Aug 2004 qualify because CHC, ND processed their files in Feb-Mar 2010 and allocated them points and paper screening was done. After that no filed were processed by CHC, New Delhi. Although updation was demanded upto applicants of Feb 2005. But rest of updated files were not processed. These unprocessed files are also terminated. 

Rest Narang is right that Tim choose PDS as his lead case. But he had to change PDS from his lead case because PDS come under those 20000 lucky people and Tim withdraw PDS's application so that CIC can process his application. 

TIM withdraw PDS's & other applicants litigation because he had an agreement with CIC that if TIM & other lawyers want to process their those client's applications who lie under lucky 20000, then they had to withdraw their litigation. So TIM & other lawyers withdraw selected litigations. In the agreement CIC clears that these applications will be processed within 300 days. 300 days ends in May, 2013. So, CIC had to process these applications before May, 2013. Please note one thing that first CIC said that new selection criteria will be applicable from Jan, 2013, but after ward CIC extended it to may, 2013. Because CIC want to clear whole backlog before May, 2013. Little applications by processing and rest by terminating. Now its upon you that you want to confirm it from your lawyers about it those who are In Process. Those who can't understand this, I can't do anything for them.

BEWARE! those applicants with Ecas IN PROCESS. Please don’t get over excited. Remember one thing that today also Canada’s Immigration Minister is Jason Kenney. You can expect anything from him. And please think for those also who are terminated. I personally feel sorry for them. 

NARANG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by KLM KLM wrote:

Some members are still living in MUNGERI LAL KE HASIN SAPNE. Dont believe on Kenny. All are rejected. Remember my words. 

hun tusi wi supna dekhna shuru kar deo.Wink
QuyenBraye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuyenBraye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2013 at 1:34am
Yes. I am in.Applied in August 2004.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic