Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canadian Employment / Jobs > Canada Job Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Guidance - Job Related

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umairq00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Guidance - Job Related
    Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 6:55pm
Hi there,

I will be taking the upcoming summer 2012 term off and want to earn as much cash as possible. If anyone could provide some leads regarding this, it would be appreciated. I'm located in the Mississauga (Peal Region).

Also, I am also planning to get the CCNA done this summer too. Can anyone shed some light on the job opportunities in the networking field?

Thanks, 
Frontier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frontier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 8:41am
Hello,
Looking for job.
Maybe we can help with our careers solutions.
steph_p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steph_p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 3:23pm
I would try using common internet job search engines (Monster.ca, Craig's List, Kijiji,ca) and also try taking advantage of your school's career centre. Another good place to start is just conducting a google search of your qualifications and a few key words. 
CanNed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CanNed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 10:31am
wowjobs.ca is a good one. but it would be better to find jobs on that official immigration canada site. Their job board gives you the exact view on what NOC code is ment for your skills and education. (which can be diferent from province to province - provincial nominee program)
newcomers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newcomers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 4:51pm
some job info could be helping you to land a job.
good luck on your job search

actually involve in  some mentoring program will get you closer to the real job too.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic