Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

engaged

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: engaged
    Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 2:46pm
am engaged my fiancee and i we engaged 6 yrs ago but because every one lived apart ,,my fiancee is in north Korea for study and am here..we are not marriage but we expect to get marriage  next year..my questions is how can i include him on my Pr applications i want him to join me and start family together please is any one know how ..thank you guys mwano.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 2:50pm
Hi

Originally posted by mwano mwano wrote:

am engaged my fiancee and i we engaged 6 yrs ago but because every one lived apart ,,my fiancee is in north Korea for study and am here..we are not marriage but we expect to get marriageĀ  next year..my questions is how can i include him on my Pr applications i want him to join me and start family together please is any one know how ..thank you guys mwano.

You can't unless you are married or are living in a Common/law relationship for the past year.
PMM
computergeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote computergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 3:21pm
However, if you qualify on your own for PR, you can start your application now.  Once you have obtained permanent residency, are living in Canada, and are married, you can sponsor him in the family class.
FSW applied 6/09, denied (med inadmissible) 12/11. JR leave granted 7/12, discontinued 9/12. Spousal app PPR 9/12. Landed 13 October 2012
mwano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 9:30pm
THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS MOST HELPFUL............................SORRY FOR STURBON  I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS.....I WANT TO MENTION MY FAMILY MEMBER DID THEY NEED TO PAY APPLICATION FEE TO EVERY FAMILY MEMBER I APPLY TOO OR  THE FEE I PAY IS INCLUDED WITH MY FAMILY MEMBER..........SORRY MY ENGLISH IS LITTLE POOR
dynamite88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dynamite88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 12:17am
Getting married first and applying is a good way to add more points to your application for PR. My friends did that and applied as a family.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic