Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Confused

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojo2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confused
    Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 8:20pm
I applied for sponsorship in Quebec in Nov 2008. Got the AOR and file number and have been waiting for the next step. For those who don't know, applying for sponsorship in Quebec is different. I did not send any document or any financial statement at the time of applying back in Nov 2008. Moved to ONTARIO in 2010 and updated my address. Nov 2011 (3 years later), I received a mail from cic asking me to send an application as well as other information. To make it short, it's an application for PR for my parents.
Was I approved? Shouldn't they be sending a letter saying that ok you are approved. I thought that I should use this letter so that my parents apply in their country for PR. Something is confusing here... They even asked me to pay the right for landing fee (not mandatory though). It's strange!
Anybody with some free time and good will to explain to me the situation? Thanks a million
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic