Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ILLEGAL STUDENT VISA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindamariano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 9:46pm
of course im doing this for the right reason.. y wud i do such a thing for nothing.. he is disgusting around everyone elese to think that he is not here legally... plus i find it unfair to those who really is working hard for them to be in their places... unlike him... whatever.... he's still staying here illegaly..< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
concern citizen
UKtoCAN View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UKtoCAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 1:39pm
well i guess it is your call.
BelmaT123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelmaT123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 3:25am
I think, what would be the sense of assisting someone with official permission to grow with the studies when he or she is making ill use of it.

I am worried if no investigation is done by the authorities within the visa holding duration to know whether people are making sensible use of it or not.

These people are liable to strict sentences.

lindamariano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindamariano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2010 at 11:08pm
ryt... bow i dunno how to report this kind of fraud to the country...
concern citizen
jiawan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiawan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 2:03pm
i guess this is something against the law so u can simply call the cops and they will sort this matter out ... bcoz when they take this person in custady they will call the immigration and whole matter will be sort out..
<<<<< DO OR DIE >>>>>
kates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 9:27pm
I even know many guys working here with convenience stores like macs and others . I wish to inform too, its a wrong thing and its punishable by law.

Can anyone let me know email id or phone number for the complaints.
ProudOne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 8:02pm
Not sure why anyone would suggest not to report this person.

Do you have values? Ethics?

If someone is committing a criminal offence then report them!

1-888-502-9060

Edited by ProudOne - 29 Nov 2010 at 8:58pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic