Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

canadian permanent residency in Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cor-32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 10:56am
Did you work in Ireland as a student? -  so how did ye pay the HSE?  If you are so concerned, why not go take out VHI/Aviva to pay the medical bills?

the child will not be Irish - unless she is adopted by irish
abel1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abel1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 10:59am
are we talking of the same topic?did I tell you I want my child to be Irish?That is exactly the problem I am having....I am concern my child could have anyrhing to do with place called Ireland or whatever...so Relax, ok?
abel1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abel1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 11:23am
for your information,this is the health insurance number I was using:1454775
you can call the insurance AVIVA to confirm if you are sure (they still own me some money)...to let you know that not everyone live on social
cor-32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cor-32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 11:37am
You might want to take down the number......

You want a passport for the child dont you? 
If she can go back to her own country for a passport, why does she need to be seeking assylum in Ireland?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic