Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous > Comments or Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRAVEEN1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CANADA IMMIGRATION
    Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 12:56pm
Hai I am praveen from Palakkad.I had applied for PR in Canada in 2005 feb and got file no in april 2005 there is no reply from CHC New delhi. Let me share with you latest information from my agent and any body Interested write to me at [email protected].

It has been noticed with concern that the processing time frame for finalization of permanent residence (PR) Skilled Worker cases which were filed prior to Ministerial Instructions dated 28 Feb, 2008 has increased beyond the reasonable limits. There are no signs of processing of old cases. Canadian High Commission is at the moment concentrating on new cases which are in process post the Ministerial Instructions dated 26 Jun, 2010 and there is hardly any movement in the older cases.

We, had taken up this matter with the Canadian High Commission , New Delhi and they have informed us that they are looking at finalizing the cases filed in mid and later half of 2003 but only those where medicals have been issued. Canadian High Commission, therefore, is not likely to process even the cases of 2004 and beyond in this year or in the near future. Processing time for cases filed in 2004 and later years is, therefore, likely to go much beyond nine years. Similar is the story at some other Visa Posts as cases are not being processed as per committed time period in Acknowledgement Of Receipts.

we empathize with the anxiety and the apprehensions of our esteemed clients and after consulting lawyers in Canada we have decided to take a special initiative of taking the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) authorities to Court in Canada, whereby our lawyer will commence a law suit on behalf of each of our clients individually who are interested in getting their cases processed in timely fashion. The Canadian lawyer that we have identified for this job has extensive experience in representing such cases. Since your case has been filed prior to the Ministerial Instructions, we would require your consent authorizing the lawyer to file the case on your behalf in the Canadian Court. You will also be required to pay a highly subsidized non refundable fee of CAD$ 700 for the process, covering the fee for the law suit and all other disbursements and expenses involved in the process of getting the Law Suit filed. Please note that as per the information given by our lawyer, Canadian High Commission will take up only those cases who opt for law suit, not others.

Time Frame - Within thirty days of the filing of the case, CIC may be expected to ask the Court to dismiss the action. If the Court refuses to do so - and if enough applicants participate - it is expected CIC will offer to settle. In case of no settlement, it would take 12 to 16 months to obtain a decision from the Court. However, if CIC offers to settle, we would be in settlement negotiations in about three months after the actions have been lodged. Generally, settlement means withdrawal of the litigation without costs in exchange for processing of the file. It would mean that files would be assigned to an officer, reviewed and finalized within a reasonable time-frame. Action would be initiated in case we have sufficient.

Whether we should wait for our term or go to court?Please reply.
Tell you later.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic