Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old application pkg? (before july18)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bornfree123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old application pkg? (before july18)
    Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 4:12pm
Hi everyone!  I'm new to the forum, nice to meet you all.

I have a question, I am trying to help my brother with the federal skilled worker program and we are in the process of filling out the information...went to the website and noticed that the application paperwork has changed (again!)

wondering if anyone has .pdf copies of the old package that you can email to me and also wondering if anyone has the old visa specific package for London, UK (i dont know if this has changed or if it is the same as before)

also wondering where do you send the visa specific forms for citizens of London, UK...on the package it says to send it to the Canadian Embassy in Rabat, Morocco...is this correct?  can the visa specific forms just be sent along with the rest of the pacakge to sydney, nova scotia in canada?  any responses will be helpful...thank you!Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic