Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

medical for mother for tourist visa!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs.peters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: medical for mother for tourist visa!
    Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 5:40am
Hi there,.
My mom applied for tourist visa two weeks ago,.and got a letter saying that she needs to have medical soon!

was that mean that she got approved?

They say that if you are denied you'll get all your documents back right away without asking for medical...

and one more question-----
..she's going tomorrow to have her medical, how long does it take for the doctors to send the results to the embassy??..
We want my mom to come here soon before July 8 (my son's birthday)

All things are possible for one who believe.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:11pm
Hi

Originally posted by mrs.peters mrs.peters wrote:

Hi there,.
My mom applied for tourist visa two weeks ago,.and got a letter saying that she needs to have medical soon!

was that mean that she got approved?

They say that if you are denied you'll get all your documents back right away without asking for medical...

and one more question-----
..she's going tomorrow to have her medical, how long does it take for the doctors to send the results to the embassy??..
We want my mom to come here soon before July 8 (my son's birthday)

If the VO is requesting a medical, it appears that they are willing to issue the TRV, with the medical, she can stay in Canada (after applying for an extension) longer than 6 months as she has already had the medical.
About 3/4 weeks for the medical results. I assume she was told to return her passport to the processing office after she has the medical. She obviously won't be here for 8/07.
PMM
mrs.peters View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs.peters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 9:05am
Thanks for the response PMM..

The embassy did not return her passport yet,..
they only sent her the photocopy for the medical...

Im really hoping for the Visa to come soon..even if we have to wait for another 3weeks..
All things are possible for one who believe.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic