Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

spp dependent visa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ankita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: spp dependent visa
    Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 10:57pm
I am an internation student here and want to sponsor my husband but I need some information regarding dependent visa for spouse . I have some questions please give me answers if someone have knowldge about that.
 Q 1  Where can I find rigth Information to get visa for spouse? any website.
 Q 2  Do I need to prove that I m able to sponsor him ? like work and  bank balance.
 Q 3  What is the process step by step? 
 Q 4  How much time it would take?

tanushree.tiku View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanushree.tiku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 2:36pm
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/study/work-spouse.asp
The first step would eb to go through this link.

Edited by tanushree.tiku - 05 Jul 2011 at 2:40pm
Ankita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ankita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 8:57pm
Tongue Thank you for reply
Ankita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ankita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 9:04pm
 I tried to find out on abov like but i diidnt get any information about visa process,
Please give me reply if some budy have knowlege.

Ankita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ankita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 12:13am
THANK U VERY MUCH
madisonlilac28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madisonlilac28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2011 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Ankita Ankita wrote:

I am an internation student here and want to sponsor my husband but I need some information regarding dependent visa for spouse . I have some questions please give me answers if someone have knowldge about that.
 Q 1  Where can I find rigth Information to get visa for spouse? any website.
 Q 2  Do I need to prove that I m able to sponsor him ? like work and  bank balance.
 Q 3  What is the process step by step? 
 Q 4  How much time it would take?

Yes, you need to prove that you can sponsor him. That's one of the requirements of your visa. Just show some documents that can prove to them. They will tell you how to process step by step your visa application. I don't know how much time taking your visa. Just ask an attorney that are expert in visa for the support of your question.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic