Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Extension visa refused would it affects future app
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Extension visa refused would it affects future app

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extension visa refused would it affects future app
    Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:42am
Hi all

My mom's visiter visa expired on April 25, 2011. we applied extension a month ago, but we just received the letter from immigration today(May 24, 2011) that refused our extension of visa because we missed on document.  ( :( my bad )

Here is my questions:

1. we bought a flight ticket that the departure date is May 30 2011. is this too late to leave? the letter says my mom must leave immediately.

2. will this affect my mom's future application to come to Canada?

3. If it will affect, would applying restoration help?

Thanks in advance

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:49pm
Hi

Originally posted by Ryoli Ryoli wrote:

Hi all
My mom's visiter visa expired on April 25, 2011. we applied extension a month ago, but we just received the letter from immigration today(May 24, 2011) that refused our extension of visa because we missed on document.  ( :( my bad )
Here is my questions:
1. we bought a flight ticket that the departure date is May 30 2011. is this too late to leave? the letter says my mom must leave immediately.
2. will this affect my mom's future application to come to Canada?
3. If it will affect, would applying restoration help?
Thanks in advance

1. No that is fine.
2. It shouldn't, she applied for an extension, she was refused, and then she left as required.
3. You can apply for restoration if you wish, you have 90 days from the date of the letter stating she must leave.
PMM
Ryoli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:12pm
thank you for your reply. I called immigration today, they have the same answers as you.

Thank you so much
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic