Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help, problem on workpermit delay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 12:54pm
hi there thanks for your reply and really appreciate it.yes i pass all the papers that needed before my LMO expired and i applied my work permit in abu dhabi united arab emirates and until now no clue on how long i'm gonna wait for that coz its been 7 months now since i pass it so i'm hoping it won't be that long.....thanks to all who reply on my post.......yamie
yamie
STNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 12:07am
Hi there,
Glad you were happy with my response. However I thought you are already in Canada and requested for an extension for your current work permit. As I see your response I just figured you are waiting for your first work permit in order to come to Canada.
In Abudhabi Work permit process could go up to 13 months as per their current processing times. see the link here => http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/workers.asp
 You are still within their processing times and even if you do an inquiry they might not respond to you. Just relax and hold on to your current job. You will have no issues as you have a positive LMO issued by HRSDC. Canadian immigration matters are time consuming but at the end you will have it's rewards.
As you had patience for 7 months you could hold on to it for another 5 months or less. You will definitely hear a good news!
Best of luck
Jay
STNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 12:11am
Just in a different note, First time Applicants from overseas (not applying within Canada) are not eligible to apply for work permits online. Once you are here.. your renewals can be requested online and pay the fee online as well.!
Jay
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic