Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Family Visa - All are required to travel together?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Family Visa - All are required to travel together?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissMontreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Family Visa - All are required to travel together?
    Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 3:32pm
My friend has been granted visitor family visa of Canada valid for one year with her husband and two childern. Now her husband is not coming with them to Canada due to some official engagements. Kindly elaborate whether my friend can come to Canada with her two childern without her husband on family visit visa or it is mandatory to tavel for all the family members together at POE (point of entry) in Canada?
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 8:55pm
HI

Originally posted by MissMontreal MissMontreal wrote:

My friend has been granted visitor family visa of Canada valid for one year with her husband and two childern. Now her husband is not coming with them to Canada due to some official engagements. Kindly elaborate whether my friend can come to Canada with her two childern without her husband on family visit visa or it is mandatory to tavel for all the family members together at POE (point of entry) in Canada?

No, her spouse doesn't have to travel with her, but make sure she has a notarized letter from her spouse, allowing the children to travel with her.
PMM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic