Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Calculation of Days: PR Renewal / Residency Preser
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Calculation of Days: PR Renewal / Residency Preser

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 11:19am
I am amazed that this is not mentioned anywhere in the application guide nor in any instructions.
what is the email address you used to contact CIC?
Thanks
--s

jogruni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jogruni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 12:36pm
When I tried to use the online residency calculator for my PR card renewa, I noticed, that it does not follow the guidelines calculating the PR status residency obligations. So I sent a mail to the webmaster of the cic website ([email protected]) asking for an explanation, why the online calculator appears to be incorrect.
That's when I hot this reply. The response came from an CIC pfficer. I just removed his name and an agent ID from the response.

Edited by jogruni - 04 Sep 2011 at 12:38pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic