Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spouse sponsorship--Panic start

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spouse sponsorship--Panic start
    Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 11:00pm

Edited by a409 - 05 Jan 2011 at 6:19am
sugahmonstah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugahmonstah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 3:39am
Wow. So...how did they "change her date of birth"?

What I'm reading is....and correct me if I'm wrong but your wifes sister sent documents that are tampered with her sponsorship application. I'm no pro here but isn't that fraud? I'm pretty sure when I submitted my application to sponsor my husband there was a portion to sign declaring all documents and information submitted are real.....

If the family only "changed her birthdate" for an exam....why would she keep using that birthdate? O. M .g.

Outland Sent 11/30/2010
Received Miss 12/2/2010
Sponsor approved 01/17/2011
Received Buffalo 01/26/2011
Applied for VR extension 03/14/2011
extension approved until MAY 2013!!! 05/09/2011
MajidS View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajidS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 12:20pm
This might be late for you to do anything, but why keep on using the falsified date if it were only for one exam? Falsifying information can result in rejection of both the sisters' applications. And yes, they will compare the history and birth dates of both sisters. I have no advise but go back and go through all the trouble again to get your birthdates right again. Even if takes months or years. Get your dates true and then apply.
Limbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 11:03pm
I agree with MajidS; fix the problem now, before you submit either application.
The chances of the age discrepancy being noticed are high. I believe you have to declare other family members' intentions of applying for PR, so the cases files will be linked.
The delay caused by such a falsification of information would be huge at the very least, if not resulting in an outright barring from entry for both.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic