Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hearing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote child of god Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hearing
    Posted: 22 Dec 2010 at 11:00pm
Please help,

i am in canada since october 2007, i was detained at the border when i came because i told them that i had a criminal offense in US on 2003, so they detained me and my two babies were held in a jail in montreal, after 2 nights i was released and was asked to go sign at the closest immigration office every 2mths until i have my hearing, my case is in montreal i never have an hearing, its been 3 years now, in August 2010 i was suppose to see my judge but they decided to give me another date because the minister want to get involve in my case, they said the minister just discorver that i had a criminal offense in the past in the US, i have been going to sign for this every 2 mths for 3 years and the minister just realize that?  i feel like i am in prison, since that August they already send me 3 dates that they again change, please is there something i can do? is there anywhere i can adress my issue? i want to take the case from montreal to ottawa, can i do that? i would like to write to someone higher, who could that be? i been looking on the net for place to go live with my famiy because i can't go back home, it is not a stable life for my family because we don't know where we stand.  Please help

Thanks

Edited by child of god - 22 Dec 2010 at 11:05pm
god is good
ProudOne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 9:57pm
What country are you from?
child of god View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote child of god Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 10:28pm
I am from Haiti
god is good
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic