Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Processing times exaggeratedly delayed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chapin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Processing times exaggeratedly delayed
    Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 1:21am
Hello every one,
On April 27, 2019 I applied for my wife's best friend who lives in Guatemala for a visitor visa online, even I sent the form IMM5476 appointed myself as her represent. the average processing times for this type of visa for Guatemala is 20 days, but till today they are 77 days and no response so far. I sent the online Information Request Form 35 days ago and no response either. Also I sent an email to [email protected] and the email that I got was that I have to use the online information request form. (Ironic right?)

I am wondering if any of you guys can help me with some call center number or another way to get information of what happened with that application, it looks like it was a system problem or something like that, but the issue is that my wife wants to have her best friend on my daughter "quinceaƱera" which will be on 6 weeks.

I appreciate for any guidance or tips of what we can do.

Thank you.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic