Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bank Statement Increasing Exchange Rate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmedsaeed01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bank Statement Increasing Exchange Rate
    Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 11:40pm
Hi,

I received an ITA in April this year and applied on May 23rd. The problem is my country is going through a rough economic patch and there is an unusual and exponential depreciation of our currency for the past month. I had to show a bank statement of 19390. For this i converted the cash and even added a buffer to cater for the depreciation. 

However, the problem is that it is still going up every day and from 113 CAD to PKR its has today gone up to 122, which seems unreal. I have tried maintaining the balance but this is getting out of hand now.

I consulted a consultant and he said when applying to mention this in the cover letter, which I did. Now he is saying that they will consider this. However, I am worried now because I have all the basics covered and even scored a very high IELTS score of 8.5. But now this is the only hitch left and am really worried.

Can anyone guide me on this
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic