Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Application Transfered to London from Islamabad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Application Transfered to London from Islamabad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmalik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Application Transfered to London from Islamabad
    Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 1:37am
Hi Dear
I applied in Jan 2005 in CHC Islamabad Pakistan for PR under Skilled worker Economic Class. Last year in 2009 I was asked to revive my interest in migration. Now on line status on official website has appeared as " Your application has been transferred on 29th Oct 2010 to London office and wait for further contact from CHC England"
Will you please advise me on the following points;
1- Already 6 years have past, how more time CHC London can take to finalize?
2- what type of documentation CHC London can ask me further?
3- Why Islamabad Pakistan CHC has not asked me for Medical fitness and Police clearance.?
4- what steps are yet to be taken by London CHC to finalize the case and ask for Passport yet?
Thanks
M.Lingrial
M Lingrial
masoom View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masoom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 4:12am
Hi ahmalik,

As of 1st April 2010, London office will deal Islamabad cases
All application are trasnfering from Isl to london except few those are close to completion,

you will receive correspondence from london office to update document including PCC when they will be ready to start processing, London replied to mnay islamabad candidates that its difficult for them to give time line , but applicant can ask them inquiry after Oct, if they didnt get anything,

So we can only wait for correspondence from london.

Originally posted by ahmalik ahmalik wrote:

Hi Dear
I applied in Jan 2005 in CHC Islamabad Pakistan for PR under Skilled worker Economic Class. Last year in 2009 I was asked to revive my interest in migration. Now on line status on official website has appeared as " Your application has been transferred on 29th Oct 2010 to London office and wait for further contact from CHC England"
Will you please advise me on the following points;
1- Already 6 years have past, how more time CHC London can take to finalize?
2- what type of documentation CHC London can ask me further?
3- Why Islamabad Pakistan CHC has not asked me for Medical fitness and Police clearance.?
4- what steps are yet to be taken by London CHC to finalize the case and ask for Passport yet?
Thanks
M.Lingrial
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic