Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please Help - Arranged employment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaramma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Help - Arranged employment
    Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 10:23pm
I've received refusing letter today. I reported 74 points total but they gave me 64 points (0 for Arranged employment). I'm currently woking as a System prorammer(NOC# 2174) in Toronto since  September 2007. I do not have HRSDC confirm but I graduated from Seneca college(2007) and has woked(38hrs/week) since I graduated.

"You have not decared on your application nor submitted evidence of any arranged employment." This is what the letter says. I had submited employment letter from my work and copy of WP. Is there anything that I missed? Shoud I apply again or any other way to support that I have job offer. My boss wants to help in any way, if he can. And I don't want to do the whole process again.

Here's my information:
05/Jan/2009 - application arrived.
11/Dec/2009 - Decision made.
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 11:49pm
Is that for a PR application?

If so, perhaps you can immediately apply under the CEC (canadian experience class) through Buffalo.
There are certain conditions which must be met for AEO points, but visa offices seldom reward points for those.....

Good Luck in CEC category.....
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 2:07pm
Hi

Originally posted by zaramma zaramma wrote:

I've received refusing letter today. I reported 74 points total but they gave me 64 points (0 for Arranged employment). I'm currently woking as a System prorammer(NOC# 2174) in Toronto since  September 2007. I do not have HRSDC confirm but I graduated from Seneca college(2007) and has woked(38hrs/week) since I graduated.

"You have not decared on your application nor submitted evidence of any arranged employment." This is what the letter says. I had submited employment letter from my work and copy of WP. Is there anything that I missed? Shoud I apply again or any other way to support that I have job offer. My boss wants to help in any way, if he can. And I don't want to do the whole process again.

Here's my information:

05/Jan/2009 - application arrived.

11/Dec/2009 - Decision made.

did you include a letter from your employer stating that s/he would employ you full time once you received your PR? If not then you don't qualify for arranged employment.

PMM
zaramma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaramma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 2:43pm
Thank you for reply PMM.
I've checked my letter that shows details about my work, and they want to work with me permantly but did not mention the phrase ( if I receive PR). Do you think it is possible to update with revised letter that specifies that statement? Thank you
canvis2006 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canvis2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 5:13pm
Give it a try.
Otherwise re-apply under CEC
zaramma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaramma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 1:07pm
Thanks

Edited by zaramma - 20 Dec 2009 at 9:49pm
zaramma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaramma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 9:48pm
I've worked in a post-graduation work permit which is exempted from HRSDC confirm. Does my compayn still have to send AEO application to hrsdc? or The just need a letter that offer me a permanent job?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic