Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

option c printout (help plz)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: option c printout (help plz)
    Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 10:34pm
HI GUYS
I NEED HELP! MY QUES IS TAT I HAVE LIVED OUT OF CANADA FOR 6 YEARS CUZ I GOT MARRIED TO A PAKISTANI GUY AND MOVED THERE IN PAKISTAN. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE TWO CHILDREN. I HAVE NEVER WORKED IN MY LIFE WHEN I WAS HERE IN CANADA SO NOW IM BACK IN CANADA SPONSORING MY HUSBAND AND ON THE FORM IT SAYS I NEED TO SEND (OPTION C PRINTOUT). I GOT A JOB NOW WHICH I STARTED ON NOV/23/2009. SO DO I NEED A OPTION C PRINTOUT OR NOT
sara
mitamata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitamata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 10:40pm
If you haven't filed taxes in Canada last year, then you won't be able to get Option C. Which is ok, not everybody submits it.

Get the letter from your employer and if you have anything similar to Option C from Pakistan (some sort of income tax information for you), include that. Either way, explain why you're not including the Option C. It shouldn't be a problem.
Outland - spousal - Vienna - 2009
Feb 16th - app received at CPC-M
Mar 3rd - decision made at CPC-M
Mar 27th - received AOR
Apr 29th - PPR received via email
May 12th - Passport with visa received :)
Mrs.Sam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 10:45pm
Hi Sara,

It's my understanding that if you do not provide this printout you must provide an explanation on a seperate piece of paper.

I would provide the explanation and submit documentation and proof of your income by other means.

peachy871 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 10:57pm
Ditto to what they both said. Not having worked in Canada for the previous tax year, you would not have an Option C printout. The letter with an explanation why plus proof of your current employment should suffice.
Peachy
IslandGirl View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 3:00am
I'm assuming if you've lived outside Canada for 6 years you are a citizen?

Originally posted by sara sara wrote:

HI GUYS
I NEED HELP! MY QUES IS TAT I HAVE LIVED OUT OF CANADA FOR 6 YEARS CUZ I GOT MARRIED TO A PAKISTANI GUY AND MOVED THERE IN PAKISTAN. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE TWO CHILDREN. I HAVE NEVER WORKED IN MY LIFE WHEN I WAS HERE IN CANADA SO NOW IM BACK IN CANADA SPONSORING MY HUSBAND AND ON THE FORM IT SAYS I NEED TO SEND (OPTION C PRINTOUT). I GOT A JOB NOW WHICH I STARTED ON NOV/23/2009. SO DO I NEED A OPTION C PRINTOUT OR NOT
Used to be known here as "feb7" - there's no doubt to my gender this way
My previous profile
sara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 12:57pm
yep! I was born in Canada and thx a bunch to all who replied back.
sara
rbenoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbenoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 1:05pm
In place of an option C, I sent them a letter from my accountant who wrote a letter on my behalf listing my income for the past 3 years.
They accepted that as proof of income.
SCsquare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCsquare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 1:13pm
My husband hadn't also filed his taxes in Canada.. so instead of Option C printout we had submitted a letter of explanation and tax documents of other countries from where he had filed.. we had also submitted bank acount statements and proof of income to show the account balance... Our sponsorship got approved although there was a delay in its approval
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic