Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fees! Help please!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractioness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fees! Help please!!
    Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 10:02pm
Okay, I'm really confused about the fees. I thought you could just print out the receipt that they give you after you finish the online transaction. But then in the guide it says:

Once you have paid the fees you must:

• print the official receipt;
  • fill out by hand the “Payer Information” section;
  • attach the bottom portion (copy 2) of this receipt to your completed application.
I have no idea what the Payer Information section is -- there's no option anywhere.

Do I need to request an official copy of the fee payment receipt?! Or can I include what I printed??

audball View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote audball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 10:03pm
From what I recall, you get an e-mail with the official receipt as an attachment

Edit: Just checked, this is correct

Edited by audball - 28 Aug 2010 at 10:04pm
abstractioness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractioness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 10:05pm
THANK YOU! I started panicking because there was this form on the website saying something about taking 2 weeks to send, etc. I should have just taken a deep breath and checked my email... Thanks.
sami55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sami55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 10:05pm
if you are having probs and feel uneasy about online payments
the human option is
you could go to your bank and pay it . that way you are sure you get it done
abstractioness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractioness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 10:13pm
Nope, got it fine, thanks folks! Just jumped the gun by not checking my e-mail. Shows what a nervous wreck I am about the whole thing, not thinking clearly. 
sami55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sami55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 9:53am
all s well that ends well
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic