Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous > Comments or Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Previous forum posts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbiecom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 8:50am
I hope this one goes far but remembrance of the previous friends and posts remained either 
erickasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erickasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 4:37pm
Hi there! I hope that this form will have a particular thread about Canada immigration tips or news. 
michels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 3:12pm
Hmm.. I can login to the old forum, but to the new one seems I need to register again?!
I was not able to login via my same username pass.. had to create this new username
---
Michel-
PR: Applied SW Apr2001/Visa Aug2006/Landed Oct2006
Citizenship: Sent Nov2013,in Process Feb2014, LoT Aug2014, Test and Oath Nov2014
End of line :) Happy citizen ever since
toasmsgn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toasmsgn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 5:59am
BEIJING, March 4 Canada "Sing Tao Daily" reported, the The Vancouver Chinese woman blue child in the morgue in Los Angeles, the rooftop water tower cases, U.S. police have not yet released the latest toxicological testing report, but has recently been reported that Blue can children remains will be buried on the 9th of this month, but the Blue House said this declined to comment. "Sing Tao Daily" reporters Friday (1) blue house, go to the Greater Vancouver Burnaby confirmation blue child burial issue. Blue can be childs father opened the door, just shook his hand and said she will not respond to. Blue childrens father, looks even more emaciated than attended a press conference in Los Angeles last month, wanted to come may miss due to the dead woman. Blue family-run restaurant in Burnaby Hester set Street (Hastings St.), Friday is still in a shuttered state. The reporters found that the door glass posted notices thanked give them support people during this difficult time. Shows that the note should be affixed Blue can children killed by the blue house. Shop on the ground also placed a basket of flowers. In addition, the American forensic toxicological detection of blue childs remains, it is estimated that only around the middle of next month results.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic