Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Miscellaneous > Comments or Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

any chance we can boot members?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote job_seeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by rbenoit rbenoit wrote:

Just remeber that removing Spam doesnt mean removing someones opinion regardless to how inflamatory it may be. Everyone has the right to their opinion.
Unfortunatly sometimes those opinons conflict with our own or sometimes people simply post just to piss everyone off.

Thats simply part of newsgroups.

the idea behind removing spam is really to focus on Spam advertising which simply takes up space and clutters the forums, not to censor.

You're right rbenoit. I think the spam spam being referred to are those advertising products and what nots and sometimes there are even individuals who send directly to the emails of members.
Emad View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:40pm
Please post in the correct forum. I have moved this thread to Comments & Suggestions. 
redeagle View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:44pm
Wow, an admin dude, must be Christmas lol, I thought they were like Santa and his raindeer, only turned up once a year, and then pretty unbelievable lol.
"Will this matter a year from now?"
Probably, this is gonna be a one hell of a long journey.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic