Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FSW/ NOC Code

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSW/ NOC Code
    Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 9:37pm
Hello,

I am very confused with FSW. Does holding an insurance license for the province of Ontario make me eligible for FSW?

I am in Canada on work permit. I studied here for 2 years, Completed one year of work in Canada as a customer service representative. Now am working as a mortgage funder. I hold Mortgage agent license and Insurance agent License. I also work as a Insurance broker/ agent (part-time business).

Could you please assist me with the NOC code that would help me get more points.
My points did not increase after one year of my work experience in Canada.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Thank you.
ABC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 12:05pm
Thank you for the response. I am looking for ta similar assistance.

I just want to know exactly the NOC code of the residential mortgage funder position. The list does not have this job position and I am not sure where this fits based on the job duties.

It will be great if I am able to get some assistance.

Appreciate your time.

Please let me know if you require any further details to be able to assist me.

Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic