Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WES ECA - verification from university

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruchirjos88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WES ECA - verification from university
    Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 1:07pm
Dear All,

I am in a crisis situation here so any replies / clues will be very helpful.

I had applied for a WES Canada Education credential assessment, and sent the documents (degree + transcripts) to the canadian office. After few days, WES put my application on hold citing 'Verification from university'. Upon checking with my university, they indicated that they have received a verification email from WES and have replied confirming the authenticity of the documents.

However, the application status did not change even after many days. I checked with WES over their hotline and they cited that there is a specific procedure (?) mentioned in the email sent to the university. On cross checking with the university coordinator and verifying the email body verbatim, I could not decipher any 'Specific procedure'. Not sure what WES is referring to. They have clearly said a big NO to disclose this information to me. Now I am in a deadlock situation with no clue what to do.

I would request anyone who has faced this situation with WES canada kindly indicate what your university did for verification (Is it someone additional to simply sending out an email to WES ?). Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.
Ruchir Joshi
+91 9910385496
dejavu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejavu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 11:47pm
yes, you need to reach out to WES...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic