Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skilled worker program

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fayyaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skilled worker program
    Posted: 26 May 2018 at 2:42pm
Hi,
Myself Fayyaz, I am biggner in the process of immigration. I have studied the material available for immigration as skilled worker.
I want to know what should be the first step to kick start?
Any form to fill out or any profile or online form to be filled?
Please help me!
Regards
FKASH
colin View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Immigration Attorney

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 9:09pm
Thanks for reaching out to us.  

I would encourage you to first please complete our online assessment for skilled workers at https://secure.immigration.ca/assess2.asp

We will assess your options within 1-2 business days.

In addition to applying for residence, our mandates include extensive employment search tools prepared by our own in-house independently owned Global Recruiters of Montreal – www.grnmontreal.com including: a data base of 350 prospect hiring employers in your field in Canada and effective employment tutorials on navigating the hiring process and how to find a job in Canada.  I am confident our programs are unparalleled in the industry and may help facilitate your transition to Canada.  

For your future correspondence with my immigration law firm, please direct your messages to me at [email protected].

We look forward to perhaps assisting you in due course.
Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner, immigration.ca
MD SHAHADAT HOSSAIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MD SHAHADAT HOSSAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 2:39am
hi i am shahadat hossain shah, i am saying from bangladesh. i want to go canada with job, now i am doing a job in my country, my post: lab-Assaistant, join
date:01/01/2015 from till now at ministry of education.i have 5 years work experience.
MD SHAHADAT HOSSAIN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MD SHAHADAT HOSSAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 4:03am
hi i am shahadat hossain shah, i am saying from bangladesh. i want to go canada with job, now i am doing a job in my country, my post: lab-Assaistant, join
date:01/01/2015 from till now at ministry of education.i have 5 years work experience.sir is it possible to go canada with job?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic