Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visa extenstion question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Visa extenstion question
    Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 3:10pm
HI
I came to Canada as a student in 2017 January and graduated in August 2017.  I then enrolled other course from Sep 2017-Apr 2018 - but  i failed in 3 subjects and college had asked me to withdraw the course and  i did.
not i am tryin to enroll for May 2018 intake or worst case Sep 2018.
Am i eligible to extend my student visa if i enroll for Sep 2018 ( my current student visa expires Nov 2018). i heard that you cannot take more than 4 months break in between your course. please advise
cadind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 3:11pm
posted on behalf of my cousin.
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 8:14pm
Hi

Originally posted by cadind cadind wrote:

HI
I came to Canada as a student in 2017 January and graduated in August 2017.  I then enrolled other course from Sep 2017-Apr 2018 - but  i failed in 3 subjects and college had asked me to withdraw the course and  i did.
not i am tryin to enroll for May 2018 intake or worst case Sep 2018.
Am i eligible to extend my student visa if i enroll for Sep 2018 ( my current student visa expires Nov 2018). i heard that you cannot take more than 4 months break in between your course. please advise

1, AS you will be out of school for more than 90 days by Sept, (the DLI is supposed to report that you left) CIC will probably cancel your study permit.
PMM
soon2bcanadian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soon2bcanadian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 11:55am
Just wanted to let everyone here know that I know what your going through right now seems like the end of the road ,but I just want to let you know too that we shall all overcome . Stay blessed, let’s keep fighting . The battle has been won
gary89
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic