Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spouse Sponsorship

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chandup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spouse Sponsorship
    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 6:24am
Hello Guys,

I have applied spousal sponsorship on May 24, 2017. Currently CIC have transferred my file NDVO office on October 2017, Then i have completed police clearance and medicals. Since our marriage my husband is living with me. The NDVO office have asked me to provide the documentary evidence. How you are supporting your wife. I have provided all the documents to them on November 27, 2017. But till now we haven't received any acknowledgment so far. Recently i Have raised a request of status of my application trough IRCC Webform. Right now i am very concerned about my application. If anyone have any idea what's the next thing. Please help me out with this matter.
Saini 13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saini 13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:14am
Hi 
My situation is same.
file Received May 24,2017
Transfer to Delhi on Sept 12,2017
Last mail received regarding pay fees and submit PCC if not submitted Sept 18,2017
Nothing came after that.
Can you please tell me about your online status in your account?
mine shows everything in processing except medical, which show "you passed the medical."
also shows no need for interview. and no need for fingerprints.

Kaikai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaikai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 12:42am
Went to do my interview today and was given back my passport along with my daughter's own....the officer said that she will contact me within
2weeks with a final decision...so I'm trusting God and hoping for the best.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic