Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Requested for passport but already have visa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hani-YOU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Requested for passport but already have visa
    Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 4:46pm
Hi,

I applied for PR in outland family class although I live in Canada. I have recently received an email requesting to send my passport to Ankara VAC plus 3 photos of me ( I assume it's for visa issuance). As I currently live in Canada and have Canada visa on my work permit, I don't know what is the currect step for me to do. Should I just lan in Canada with my current visa? Should I send my documents to Ankara?

Thanks, 
Hanie
hanie
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 7:20pm
Hi

Originally posted by Hani-YOU Hani-YOU wrote:

Hi,

I applied for PR in outland family class although I live in Canada. I have recently received an email requesting to send my passport to Ankara VAC plus 3 photos of me ( I assume it's for visa issuance). As I currently live in Canada and have Canada visa on my work permit, I don't know what is the currect step for me to do. Should I just lan in Canada with my current visa? Should I send my documents to Ankara?

Thanks, 
Hanie

1, You probably have a TRV (Temporary resident visa) that you got to come to Canada as a visitor/worker.
2. You now need an Immigrant visa and a COPR so you can "land" as a permanent resident. So send what they ask.
PMM
Hani-YOU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hani-YOU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:14pm
Thank you for answering my question.

How can I figure out if it is needed to be sent to Ankara or here in Canada (Ottawa?)?

Is there a way to contact them?

Thanks,
Hanie
hanie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic