Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IN CANADA SPOUSAL APPLICATION

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAMIAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IN CANADA SPOUSAL APPLICATION
    Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 2:53pm
HI ALL, IM FILLING OUT THE IMM5532 FOR AND THE QUESTION ARE WE LIVING TOGETHER CONFUSES ME. HERES THE SITUATION

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN LIVING TOGETHER IN CANADA FOR ABOUT A MONTH. BUT SINCE E HAVE BEEN TOGETHER WE CONSTANTLY VISITED EACH OTHER FOR EXENDED PERIODS. SO HOW SHOULD I ANSWER THAT QUESTION.?
S.S.D
colin View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Immigration Attorney

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 9:16pm
The question asks if you are living together now. If you are currently living with your husband, then you select yes. If currently you are visiting each other often but not living together then you select no. Underneath there are two spaces: one for if you answered yes and one for if you answered no in order for you to give more details. Fill up the space corresponding to your answer. Underneath that there is then another question you must only answer if you selected no previously. This question asks if you visited each other often if you aren't currently living together.
Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner, immigration.ca
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic