Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VISA REFUSAL AFTER VISITING CANADA TWICE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dareidahosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VISA REFUSAL AFTER VISITING CANADA TWICE
    Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 8:35am
My application for a temporary visa (TRV) to Canada was rejected. I applied for my previous Visa last year (2016) which was granted and valid till my passport expired last month. I visited Canada July 9, 2016 on B-1 Multiple Visa and returned to my country July 25th, 2017.

I applied to visit Canada with my Family in October 2016 for the Christmas holiday which they granted my wife, daughter and son 5 years multiple visa respectively. We didn't embark on the trip until September 2017. We spent 3 weeks in Canada and returned back to our country.

I applied to visit Canada next year April for 3 weeks and i was denied Visa. The reason which was ticked on the letter was (PURPOSE OF VISIT). I submitted invite letter from my friend who is a Canadian P.R. he stated that i will be visiting him and his family for 3 weeks at his home. The same friend invited us last year.

Please kindly advise because i want to reapply.

P:S I have traveled to several countries in the last 10 months. Canada,USA, ITALY, DUBAI
colin View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Immigration Attorney

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 8:31pm
You will have to show that you have strong ties to your country to show proof that you intend to go back at the end of your stay.
Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner, immigration.ca
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic