Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Express Entry second application-- questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Express Entry second application-- questions
    Posted: 28 Aug 2017 at 3:51pm
< ="text/"> p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545; min-height: 14.0px}

Dear Members,

I ran into a very rare problem and badly need your suggestions. 

I submitted my PR application in the month of May and it was rejected as Incomplete with the below reason:

Police Certificate:

The Police certificate from India that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in India from 1994/04/21 to 2011/12/28, and from 2012/11/16 to Present. Your PC from Visakhapatnam city in India states no adverse information from 1989 till date except the period from 2010 to November, 2012. Your United Kingdom police certificate does cover some of that period, as you state you spent time there from 2011/12/29 to 2012/11/15. 

I was residing in a different city in India in the missing period and didn’t submit the PCC for the same due to which it is rejected. 

Now I have requested for the PCC from that city (Hyderabad) and raised a CSE and submitted the document on 18th Aug even after my application is closed. I'm awaiting for their response.Also simultaneously I created a new express entry profile on 18th August. To my surprise, the new application got picked 23rd August draw. 

Below are the questions I have before submitting the second application:

Should I update the CSE which I raised to my first application? (Saying that my second profile got picked or something like that?) If so, what is the process?

Secondly, in my first application as far as I remember I submitted my stay in Hyderabad from the month of May 2010 to Dec 2011 but the PCC was issued from Nov 2010 to Dec 2011.. Now in my second application can I update my address history (to nov 2010)? Do the officers compare the details of both my old and new applications.?

Thirdly, I have ordered GCMS notes for my first application. Is it a good idea to wait till I receive the GCMS comments and submit my 2nd application along with the documents?

Fourth, my police certificate (In Visakhapatnam city) and medical certificates are bound to expire by 2nd week of September.. If I submit my second application, before that time then I hope these certificates can be submitted. Is it that the certificates should be valid at the time of submission of application?? 

I am worried about how the process goes as it is already rejected once so want to take utmost care second time.

Please help me with your valuable suggestions.

Brinda
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic