Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visitor Visa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Visitor Visa
    Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 1:02pm
Hi

Originally posted by yashas060 yashas060 wrote:

I have a work permit (W1) for Canada. I am eligible to stay in Canada till 2019 Feb. My dependent Wife has Open work permit and daughter has Visitor Visa, with multiple entries.  How long my daughter can stay with me as she is having visitor visa. Can my daughter stay till the end of my stay which is 2019 Feb. My daughter is 22 months old

1. On entry you could have requested that she be given a visitor's record to the expiry date of your work permit.
2. If she already has entered Canada and there is only a stamp on her passport, she was admitted for 6 months. (if no date is written under the stamp)
3. If she is in Canada, then prior to the expiry of her visitor status, you apply for an extension of her status, with a copy of your work permit and request an extension to Feb 2019.
PMM
Israel De La Paz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israel De La Paz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 11:19am
Hey fellows
I need to extend my stay as visitor, my last day in canada will be 30 November but I need to stay until 20 december. I'm doing my application
For supporting documents I need a guarantor letter for my application
What this letter must contain.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic