Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Work Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UCI number

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pradragh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UCI number
    Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 12:27am
Team,

Can you please let me know whether the UCI number which i got from the CIC website and the UCI number in VISA should be same?
pradragh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pradragh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 1:11pm
Request you to kindly give me some suggestion for the above question. It is somewhat urgent.
Regards,
Pradragh
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 1:15pm
Hi

Originally posted by pradragh pradragh wrote:

Team,

Can you please let me know whether the UCI number which i got from the CIC website and the UCI number in VISA should be same?

1. Yes, they should be the same xxxx-xxxx
PMM
pradragh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pradragh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 12:01am
Thank you so much
Regards,
Pradragh
marosurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marosurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 7:18am
UCI Question: I am applying for permanent residency and have UCI number (that part is simple). My son was born in Canada and is a Canadian citizen. He has a Canadian passport. Does he have a UCI number?

The form for my Permanent Residency is asking for his UCI number. Would he have received one when we applied for his passport? Is there any way to find out what it is (we applied for the passport 5 years ago). 
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 7:10pm
Hi

Originally posted by marosurf marosurf wrote:

UCI Question: I am applying for permanent residency and have UCI number (that part is simple). My son was born in Canada and is a Canadian citizen. He has a Canadian passport. Does he have a UCI number?

The form for my Permanent Residency is asking for his UCI number. Would he have received one when we applied for his passport? Is there any way to find out what it is (we applied for the passport 5 years ago). 

1. No, he doesn't have a UCI
2. Your son is a Canadian, read the instructions, which tell you not to include family who are already PRs or Canadian citizens. He would only be listed on the IMM 5406
PMM
colin View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Immigration Attorney

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 8:53pm
As a Canadian citizen, your son does not have a UCI number.
Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner, immigration.ca
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic