Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cancel my husband PR/not enter to Canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiraD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cancel my husband PR/not enter to Canada
    Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 2:59am
Hi All,

I was married last 2014, then I sponsored my husband. He's PR since Sept. 2016. He came here August last yearand we live together for atleast 3 mos. then after 3 mos. he move to toronto to work there to earn job experience because he can't find a job here in SK since lack of opportunity as an IT. He live with my mother while working. We have a good relationship even we are far from each other. Then one day after 6 mos. working there he decided to back to my country then I noticed that He was cheating on me. I found out a picture with his girl while he is in my country. Then he told me to let him go to fixed his life. Then after 3 mos. He contacted me saying sorry for what he did and he's planning to go back to canada.

My question is, Can I cancel his PR card and not allowed to enter to Canada again?

I'm done with him. I want to move on. But one thing I wanted to. "He can't enter to canada again"

Thanks for your reply.

Edited by AiraD - 04 Jul 2017 at 5:00am
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 5:19pm
Hi

Originally posted by AiraD AiraD wrote:

Hi All,

I was married last 2014, then I sponsored my husband. He's PR since Sept. 2016. He came here August last yearand we live together for atleast 3 mos. then after 3 mos. he move to toronto to work there to earn job experience because he can't find a job here in SK since lack of opportunity as an IT. He live with my mother while working. We have a good relationship even we are far from each other. Then one day after 6 mos. working there he decided to back to my country then I noticed that He was cheating on me. I found out a picture with his girl while he is in my country. Then he told me to let him go to fixed his life. Then after 3 mos. He contacted me saying sorry for what he did and he's planning to go back to canada.

My question is, Can I cancel his PR card and not allowed to enter to Canada again?

I'm done with him. I want to move on. But one thing I wanted to. "He can't enter to canada again"

Thanks for your reply.

1. No, you can't cancel his PR.
PMM
AiraD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiraD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 11:06pm
He's not in Canada rigth now, Can the immigration will allow him to enter canada? What if I submit a copy of picture to CIC as my prof that he was cheating on me after our marriage? Our marriage is legimate and genuine 100%.

Thanks for the info.
AiraD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AiraD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 11:08pm
The bad thing is he can enjoy coming in and out to canada? Am I right?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic