Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Baby needs VISA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adveen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baby needs VISA
    Posted: 21 May 2017 at 2:58am

Adveen
Hello all
My name is Adveen. I am 14 months old. My parents have PR cards since OCT2015. But since I was going g to be born my parents came back to India to give me birth as my mom would need support after delivery. Now in May 2017 my dad has left to Canada .He is working there. Before he left, he applied for TRV for me which was rejected. Then he applied for TRP for me which was rejected again. The reasons that the visa officer was not satisfied with is mentioned below,
1. Travel history
2.Family ties in Canada
3.length of proposed stay in Canada
4.purpose of visit.

My dad had given a copy of both my parents PR Job offer letter for dad and other documents as relevant. Still I was not granted visa . I would like to know what can I ask.my parents to do to take me there. I really miss my dad and want to reunite with him so that he can experience.my milestones. How and what to apply for. Mommy says dad has to sponsor me from.canada. but that will take good 6+ months to be granted. I want to go fast. Please help
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 1:04pm
Hi

Originally posted by Adveen Adveen wrote:

Adveen
Hello all
My name is Adveen. I am 14 months old. My parents have PR cards since OCT2015. But since I was going g to be born my parents came back to India to give me birth as my mom would need support after delivery. Now in May 2017 my dad has left to Canada .He is working there. Before he left, he applied for TRV for me which was rejected. Then he applied for TRP for me which was rejected again. The reasons that the visa officer was not satisfied with is mentioned below,
1. Travel history
2.Family ties in Canada
3.length of proposed stay in Canada
4.purpose of visit.

My dad had given a copy of both my parents PR Job offer letter for dad and other documents as relevant. Still I was not granted visa . I would like to know what can I ask.my parents to do to take me there. I really miss my dad and want to reunite with him so that he can experience.my milestones. How and what to apply for. Mommy says dad has to sponsor me from.canada. but that will take good 6+ months to be granted. I want to go fast. Please help

1. You don't have a choice, the TRV and TRP refusal means you father is going to have to sponsor you. It will probably take less than 6 months as no criminal records are required and the medical is minimal.
PMM
Adveen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adveen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 2:51pm
Is it a good idea to ask dad to sponsor me, And once he gets an OK for sonsoring, I can apply for TRV again mentioning that my PR is in process and I plan to stay for 5 months and then come back once I get my PR .

Has anyone tried this ? Please pour in your knowledge
Adveen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adveen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 6:40am
Anyone here ?
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 6:07pm
Hi

Originally posted by Adveen Adveen wrote:

Is it a good idea to ask dad to sponsor me, And once he gets an OK for sonsoring, I can apply for TRV again mentioning that my PR is in process and I plan to stay for 5 months and then come back once I get my PR .

Has anyone tried this ? Please pour in your knowledge

1. You can apply but with previous refusals and a sponsorship application showing your intention to remain permanently, it is unlikely to be issued.
PMM
Adveen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adveen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 3:03pm
Hello all, daddy is in Canada and has sponsored for me. I have reached the medical check stage and had completed and cleared that by 15Aug2017. However, the application has not moved forward since then. How long is it going to take more. ? I really wanna be with my dad on his birthday in Canada.

Adveen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adveen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 3:50am
Hello . Can anyone please help. No reply received
Adveen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adveen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 3:09pm
Need help. I'll repost as I did not get a reply.

daddy is in Canada and has sponsored for me. I have reached the medical check stage and had completed and cleared that by 15Aug2017. However, the application has not moved forward since then. How long is it going to take more. ? I really wanna be with my dad on his birthday in Canada.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic