Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sponsorwhip application status?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy871 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 7:54pm
Congrats, shamama! Glad to hear that you got past the first hurdle! I am still not in ECAS but I likely won't see anything for at least a couple more weeks since my app was received on Nov 19th. Keeping fingers crossed!

And dpenabill...glad to see you on here!
Peachy
surfnaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfnaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 11:23pm
hi  All
I have some question you,i married on 13 march 11 .I m live in India but my Wife is in Canada citizen since 8 years, she have perminant residence we are filed PR in jun 2011, i am done medical and police clearance certificate,
after 6 month Canadian embassy new delhi want to submitting my passport I did it, then 3 week latter they want to know my foreign travel details,
i traveld in 2009 in Iran for pilgrim for less then 1 month, i sent the details of my foreign travel details, may i know this its ok to travel, its ifected on my pr filed or not
so please some tip send me ok , I will wait your reply Thanks:

Send Doc to Mississuaga     JUN 14
Approved on                         Oct  10
ND START PROCESSING     Oct  24
PP Request                           Sept 07 
Additional Details request    NOV 01[asked foreign travel details ] 
Detail Sent  on                  Nov 10
now waiting Confused
Ben45 View Drop Down
Average Member
Average Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 9:02am
I think you dont need to worry about that. All what they need to know is if you travelled in another country and you lived there for more than 6 months. If you lived somewhere else for more than 6 month then they will be likely to ask you to produce a police clearence from that country so you dont need to worry.
OUT LAND APP (NAIROBI)
Application in Mississauga 09 Sept 11
First stage Approval 17 Nov 11
Transfered 2 Dakar 17 Nov 11
Dakar re-tranfered file to Narobi Jan 12
Decission made 07-12
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic