Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EE - Can't finalise

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stafeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EE - Can't finalise
    Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 3:19am
Hi,

i'm trying to register and apply on EE BUT I always receive the answer when i submit "you do not meet the criteria" so my application is rejected.

When i write to the embassy i receive answer after 3weeks and they tell me i have not give the Equivalence info. BUT I DID.

How can i apply because i'm sure i have the required ability to be on the list and maybe be selected.
Any info would be most welcome.

Regards,

Stafeen
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 12:33pm
Hi

Originally posted by Stafeen Stafeen wrote:

Hi,

i'm trying to register and apply on EE BUT I always receive the answer when i submit "you do not meet the criteria" so my application is rejected.

When i write to the embassy i receive answer after 3weeks and they tell me i have not give the Equivalence info. BUT I DID.

How can i apply because i'm sure i have the required ability to be on the list and maybe be selected.
Any info would be most welcome.

Regards,

Stafeen

1. If you keep getting ineligible when you submit your expression of interest, you have to check if you have 67 or more points here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
or you are showing insufficient settlement funds.
PMM
Stafeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stafeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 3:18pm
Hi there,

thank you for your answer...I just check and i have 79 points
Only with language i have 28 + Education 21...
I do have the necessary funds thats why i dont get why i can't finalise.

Do u think i should spend and take a lawyer?
I really dont know what to do...

Again thank you for your help.
Regards,

Stafeen
colin View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Immigration Attorney

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 9:49pm
If you can not submit the EE profile, it is because according to the information you are entering, you do not have sufficient points. You need to identify where they are giving you less points then you think you are receiving.

If the issue is that once you submit your profile in express entry, it gets rejected and deemed ineligible and that you were told that you didn't provide the correct equivalence, it might either be because of the language or the education.

In order for a profile to be eligible, you need to meet the minimum requirement for the points. You must also provide required proof. Therefore, you need to provide the information for the IELTS general training report and the TEF report (you mentioned you have 28 points for language which means your exam report must show that you have a minimum of CLB 9 for all abilities in regards to your first language and a minimum of CLB 5 for all abilities for your second language).

You must also have had your education assessed by one of the bodies recognized in this regard and provide the information related to the education credentials assessment you received.

For additional information on the requirements to submit an express entry profile, please review our summaries on government policies:

http://www.immigration.ca/manuals-express-entry
Colin Singer, Canada Immigration Lawyer & Managing Partner, immigration.ca
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic