Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Visa appeal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Visa appeal
    Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 1:50pm

Good evening, this is Andre Edwards I've recently process an application for my wife and I to visit Canada where it which I just received back my passport telling me I don't have enough money and a few other things which I'm sure I've met way more than the required amount of money needed for our trip and I'm not pleased with the service because no one contacted our sponsor he text me asking me what happen why no one called him and I saw on the my reject sheet where it's saying I didn't provide sufficient documents for my host, I'm confused about all this because isn't it for them to contact my host in regards to his documents because most people won't send off there stuff like that because being afraid of the current high scamming rate in jamaica, I just believed if there's an issue with our application someone should have contacted us which no one did contact anywhere cause I made sure to go ask about it and I'm not pleased because the grounds which I'm turned down for there's information given about it I  had over  $4000 CI on my statement that's way over $3000 Canadian but I was told it's because of my financial status and I didn't have enough money for the trip, also tellkng me that i wont come back waht prof did they have of anythunf i habr my job why wohkd i get up and run off in a country on my vaction time i have cars aparmetn and all that what would it profit me, even talked about asset where there was nothing asking to provide car papers or even house I really don't understand this at all would love to speak to someone about this because I don't believe none of this was fairly done and all now my wife haven't received back her passport and she needs it for travel, they even telling me I have no travel history this is so funny I travel every year I don't believe this system is fair and it's very judgemental. Thank you hope to hear a reply very soon 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic