Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Preserving Permanent Residence Status
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PR Card renewal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRM67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 9:04am
The application status remained in process for me for all of 14 months.  If you have not stayed for the two years than it is a big risk going out

KRM67
KRM67
dpenabill View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpenabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 10:59pm

Thank you for your posts KRM67: good and informative reporting, illuminating important aspects of the process for those in relatively similar situations.
Bureaucracy is what bureaucracy does, or When in doubt, follow the instructions. Otherwise, follow the instructions.

BTW: Not an expert, not a Can. lawyer, never worked in immigration
KRM67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRM67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 11:02pm
Thank you Dpenabill for your kind words.  I have read lot of your post on this forum on various topics and it has been a great source of information for not only me but for many like me who are immigrants or would be immigrants.

Thank you very much for all the help you provide to people like me

KRM67 
KRM67
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic