Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worker wants to apply for permanent residence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snoopy_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worker wants to apply for permanent residence
    Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 2:18pm
Hi there,

I'm new with all those things so sorry if this question exist, I just couldn't find right answers.

I arrived in Canada three months ago, my company paid lawyer and he finished whole process for work permit so I came without problems. I got work permit for three years. Deal with layer was to he start permanent residence process when I enter to country, but we had some problems with him and he won't do that and my company won't take nothing further about that situation so I decided to take my own, since I have already passed English language test and I validated my degree diploma last year when I was here. I think I have everything I need to apply, but just not sure about all steps. 

Do I need to follow those steps http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp  ? I'm applying for Express Entry, right? 

And also my wife came a month ago and she already applied for open work permit, we are waiting for results. Can she apply with me? I don't know which documents I need for her.

Can somebody help me please?

Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic