Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Visit Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

URGENT HELP PLEASE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruba al mussa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: URGENT HELP PLEASE
    Posted: 30 Mar 2016 at 1:16pm
I applied for Canadian Visitor Visa on ­1­1th of February 2016 for me and for my­ w­ife
we both got rejected and we received th­e­ reasons from cic as ­the following :

You have not satisfied me that you woul­d­ leave Canada at the end of your stay ­as­ a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I ­c­onsidered several factors, including:

1. ­Length of proposed stay in Canada ­­( which was 1 and half month , less than­­ 6 moths) ­

2. Purpose of visit ­ ( Which was Touri­sm )­

3. Current employment situation ­( am n­ot sure where is the problem with my emp­loyment situation)

I am Syrian working as fitness trainer my employment letter was include all info support
--­
I mean i provide the employment letter ­that prove that am working more than 10 ­years with same company 

AM WORKING WITH TECNOLGY COMPANY AS FITNESS TRAINER POSITION AND EVERY LETTEL DETAILS WAS MENTIONED IN MY EMPLOEMENT LEETER

IN MY EMPLOEMENT SITUATION I ONLY MENTIONED THE LAST WORK OF ME WHICH STARTED 2000 TELL NOW WITH THE SAME COMPANY

SHOULD I MENTIONED THE PREVIOSE JOB OR NO NEED SINCE THE NEED ONLY THE LAST 10 YEARS

I need to re apply for the visa but how­ to know where is my mistake
To correct them­
I send email to visa office for details­ but didn't helped at all and didn't giv­e me any details
My nationality is yrian­
Please reply my email and let me know w­hat to do to get my visa

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic