Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Canadian immigration matters for new applicants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Canadian immigration matters for new applicants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 636465
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bizwiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 10:43am
Hi,

I am on a work permit and would like to apply for a PR for me and my wife. Here is some background:

I am an Indian citizen. I came to Canada in 2006 and completed my 1 year MBA from a leading University in Canada and returned home (India) in 2007. In 2011 August, I came to Canada again with my wife to work here in Toronto. We are on a work permit now (the permit is till Mar 2014). I would like to apply for my Permanent Residency in Canada and was wondering what would be the quickest and best option

1.Skilled workers and professionals (as I have a valid offer of arranged employment)
2.Canadian Experience Class (do I need to wait for it least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada)

It will be great if I can get some feedback on this.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 636465
  Share Topic