Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Independent Immigration
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Quebec Immigrant Investor Program Checklist
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Quebec Immigrant Investor Program Checklist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abeeb04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Quebec Immigrant Investor Program Checklist
    Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 11:14am
sir  am from nigeria   am  looking for network administrator job  in canada but i dont have anybody  in canada  how will you help me to get job in canada.
aderonmun
Jonathan Hall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonathan Hall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 4:52am
Thanks for the information!
nidorabayola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nidorabayola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 4:28am
I want to apply to international jobs in places like Australia, Canada, and the US. Which of these countries is the best to apply to? Are companies in these countries even open to hiring people from outside those countries? How can I persuade these companies that they should hire me? 
nidora
polaykwarto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polaykwarto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 3:21am
Hi Nedora.. Companies definitely do hire international workers in the countries you listed. The way to persuade them is by making them feel like they are hiring someone who is familiar with what they do and the customs of doing business in that particular country. Don't give too much stuff in your application that is not going to be something the company is familiar with

Edited by ski - 28 Nov 2015 at 9:11pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic