Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Visa / Temporary Entry Topics > Study Visa
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Delay in Issuing student visa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jojoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Delay in Issuing student visa
    Posted: 02 May 2015 at 12:07pm
I had full scholarship and acceptance from Canadian university but they gave me finally Visa  very late after one year of my submission that means practically my acceptance in University as graduate student  is not valid anymore
I cant get another scholarship at least for next two years what happens to my 4yrs student Visa that is issued? I cant also go out of my country more than 3 months  because of compulsory duty service that will finish in less than 2 yrs
There is no way to keep or transfer or do sth about this Visa? The procedure was abnormally long and stressful and I dont want to redo that again in near future Is there any way?Cry

Emily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:55pm
you can go for a short time and study languages for example

But if you say you have 4 years student visa, just wait 2 years (as you said) and go with you new scholarship. And after you can extend your visa inside the Canada if you will be willing to continue your education. that's it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic