Canada Immigration and Visa Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Canada Immigration Topics > Express Entry Immigration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Express Entry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anish2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 2:37am
Dear Srim,

I have just completed my process. There were couple of places where I needed professional help. It would be always better to get professional help right from the start.

In case you have any particular doubt where I can be of assistance please let me know. ([email protected])
Anish2015 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anish2015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 2:42am
Hi Pankaj,

Hope you are through with your IELTS. 6.0 is the min requirement. But however you can put forward your application with a lower score too. But your chances to get an invitation to apply is reduced a lot if its less than 6.0. 

In case you need further assistance please let me know at [email protected]
planner_melg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planner_melg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 10:41am
De facto: it is puzzlingConfusedConfused
Can we finish our requirements ourselves or to be consulting office?

Melg
pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 2:03pm
Hi

Originally posted by Anish2015 Anish2015 wrote:

Hi Pankaj,

Hope you are through with your IELTS. 6.0 is the min requirement. But however you can put forward your application with a lower score too. But your chances to get an invitation to apply is reduced a lot if its less than 6.0. 

In case you need further assistance please let me know at [email protected]

1. If you don't meet the IELTs minimum of 6 in each module you can't apply,
PMM
aquilotto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquilotto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 12:41pm
The requirements for Express Entry are the same as they were Before (it's still Skilled Worker Program) so as long as you have 6.0 Band in each Section, if you have the education and at least one Year of Full time employment, you can apply.
The best thing about EE is that there does not exist a list of Professions, any profession can apply. However you get your points by the Level of Education, by the results of the Language test and by the Work experience.
I read somewhere that almost 87% of active profiles have 300-450 Points so I think during next Year or at the beginning of 2017 the Points will drop at around 350 for issuing an invitation.
The major part first invitations issued, were already in Canada as Temporary workers so if we are outside Canada we can't compete with them. We have to wait :)
And for this year only around 20% of immigrant entered Canada through EE, Because they are still working on applications they received before January 1, 2015, in the next years this number will rise until it reaches 100%. 
I have read a lot and i believe we can only work on how to increase our points so we can fast forward the Invitation by CIC.
Hope this will Help
BR

aminadz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aminadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 7:06am
i need help plz
i have my ECA from WES 4 years bachelor degree
Im 31years od
My Ielts are 6.5 overall but not 6 each 5 reading 5.5 listening 7 speaking 7 writing
we need to copy the code we receive after filling the form of "find out if you are eligible"
to start entry express
but each time i fill in the form of "find out if you are eligible" idont qualify
 some questions "of the form" do not appear each time 
like question about my education level and if I have ECA 
any help plz 
what shall i do and how can I have my EE
thanks in advance

pmm View Drop Down
Top Member
Top Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 12:06pm
Hi

Originally posted by aminadz aminadz wrote:

i need help plz
i have my ECA from WES 4 years bachelor degree
Im 31years od
My Ielts are 6.5 overall but not 6 each 5 reading 5.5 listening 7 speaking 7 writing
we need to copy the code we receive after filling <span style="line-height: 16.8px;">the form of "find out if you are eligible"</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.8px;">to start entry express</span>
but each time i fill in the form of "find out if you are eligible" idont qualify
<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> some questions "of the form" do not appear each time </span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">like question about my education level and if I have ECA </span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">any help plz </span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">what shall i do and how can I have my EE</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">thanks in advance</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> </span>

1. You require 6 in each IELTs module, with 5 in reading and 5.5 in listening, you don't qualify for Express Entry.

Edited by pmm - 14 Nov 2015 at 12:06pm
PMM
KRM67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRM67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 3:47pm

As far as I know there is no minimum band prescribed, but higher bands help you get more points and improves chance of being accepted for immigration 

Official languages proficiency - first official language

Maximum points for each ability (reading, writing, speaking and listening):

• 32 with a spouse or common-law partner
  • 34 without a spouse or common-law partner
Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level per abilityWith a spouse or common-law partner
(Maximum 128 points)
Without a spouse or common-law partner
(Maximum 136 points)
Less than CLB 400
CLB 4 or 566
CLB 689
CLB 71617
CLB 82223
CLB 92931
CLB 10 or more3234
KRM67
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12